Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2's Protein - Whey To Build Muscle - GET IN HERE!

What did you think tell us how it tasted.

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

• I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just tried the Strawberry flavor and its BADASS, great taste, easy to mix and no bloat, 10 out of 10 in my books just as the Espresso!

I just tried the Strawberry flavor and its BADASS, great taste, easy to mix and no bloat, 10 out of 10 in my books just as the Espresso!

if you ever have time to blend it sometime, try throwing in some fresh strawberries!! mine was so creamy and berry-ish it felt like i was drinking an ice cream shake.

I'm loving the vanilla. Strawberry was awesome too. What's funny is I've always been a chocolate guy, and that was my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, the chocolate is good, but not as good as the strawberry and vanilla.

havent tried strawberry or espresso, but the others are fucking fantastic.

Everyone needs to buy and try some Cinnamon bun flavor. That shit is amazingly good. 3 shakes a day and I've barely put a dent in the bag. There's a shit load of protein powder in there. Hell of a deal for the price.

Wow...there are two flavors missing here

After tasting all 6 flavors of the protein I must admit that my favorite is the espresso, although Cake batter is pretty yum as well.
I also enjoyed the strawberry as out of all of the strawberries I have tasted this one seems to have been the best thus far.

Top Bottom