Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2's Protein - Whey To Build Muscle - GET IN HERE!

What did you think tell us how it tasted.

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

• I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started this when it first came out bro, you only had Choc, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Cinabun.

That indeed.

However we now carry
Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Cinnamonbun
Espresso (which happens to be my favorite!!!)
Cake batter

I'm not bagging on "Whey To Build Muscle" at all. In fact, I can't comment on it because I've yet to try it. I bought two 5 lb. bags of "Cake Batter", which I'll be breaking open soon to give a shot. My question is, what makes "Whey To Build Muscle" stand out and above the competition? I originally jumped on the WTBM bandwagon because somewhere I read (from a member on here) that each serving had 41g of aminos. When I read that, I thought that no other protein powder came close to that! When I got my order, however, I compared it to my old whey, ON's 100% Whey...and WTBM's amino acid profile is similar, but in all areas, slightly less, than ON's. Also, WTBM has 1g extra fat and 2g less protein per serving. Again, these small differences don't necessarily make ON's better than WTBM's, but I'm curious if there's something I'm missing, because the numbers don't appear to "stand out above" other whey protein powders...

Please, those who may know more, enlighten me.

HEy needto the link for the info for the protein was a plat link. How many Cals is a serving of the protein shake???

I'm not bagging on "Whey To Build Muscle" at all. In fact, I can't comment on it because I've yet to try it. I bought two 5 lb. bags of "Cake Batter", which I'll be breaking open soon to give a shot. My question is, what makes "Whey To Build Muscle" stand out and above the competition? I originally jumped on the WTBM bandwagon because somewhere I read (from a member on here) that each serving had 41g of aminos. When I read that, I thought that no other protein powder came close to that! When I got my order, however, I compared it to my old whey, ON's 100% Whey...and WTBM's amino acid profile is similar, but in all areas, slightly less, than ON's. Also, WTBM has 1g extra fat and 2g less protein per serving. Again, these small differences don't necessarily make ON's better than WTBM's, but I'm curious if there's something I'm missing, because the numbers don't appear to "stand out above" other whey protein powders...

Please, those who may know more, enlighten me.

That's the Muscle Replenisher that has 41g of aminos not WTBM

Thanks gymdog...been waiting to hear the cals before I ordered a bag. Weird that its not even list on the needto site or store..at least from where i looked.

Top Bottom