Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2's Protein - Whey To Build Muscle - GET IN HERE!

What did you think tell us how it tasted.

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

• I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been using the Cina Bun protein and the Berry Muscle Replinisher for about a week now and love them both. NTBM is becoming my go to one stop shop for all my supplement needs. Great service and great products!

I'm doing the Cinnamon Bun and I have to say it's not my favorite. Light taste though so it's easily doable. This stuff mixes amazingly well though. I can't wait to try the other flavors because I think they will be awesome. Cinnamon is just not my thing.

I take it I will be doing a big sale on the strawberry flavor some day lol...You people got something against strawberry damn it?

mmmm just got the chocolate today and tried it a bit ago and i REALLY like it! Gotta be honest though that I can't wait for those flavors of the month to come out in a bit!! ;)

I will never buy protein from any other company than needtobuildmuscle.com, the cinabun flavour is the best i ever tasted looking forward trying the other flavours! Kinda off topic but the Muscle replenisher berry blast is also one hell of a product, good work on that one! Love the color it gets when mixing it with water!

yeah cinnabun ranks up there with some of my favorite proteins for sure!!

cannot wait for the cake batter though! that is gonna be great!!

Bumping my old poll post. Just picked up my N2BM package at the post office. Ordered the 5 lbs bag of strawberry, mainly for the wife cause I make her shakes in the morning before work with soymilk and frozen organic berries.

Let me preface this by saying I've never had strawberry protein powder in my life, its never been my thing. This strawberry if really really good. This is one of the best flavors I've had, period. It doesn't taste like fake strawberry, this tastes like the real deal strawberry. Very impressed.

Top Bottom