Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2's Protein - Whey To Build Muscle - GET IN HERE!

What did you think tell us how it tasted.

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• I ordered Vanilla and I've had better.

• I ordered Strawberry and it was fantastic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate to say it, but I'm not crazy about the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Chocolate is good, Cinnamon Bun, for me, has this odd taste, don't know how to describe it. I made it with water (spoon mixed), milk (spoon mixed), and in a blender with milk, all three times I wasn't crazy about it.

Just my picky tastebuds :(

I ordered some Vanilla and Cinnamon Bun.. I hope your wrong about the cinnamon bun, lol.

I've never tasted a chocolate protein powder I liked so I stopped trying. It always has a real fake chocolate taste to me.

I'm actually looking forward to making the protein brownies with the cinnamon bun protein, lol.

I hate to say it, but I'm not crazy about the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Chocolate is good, Cinnamon Bun, for me, has this odd taste, don't know how to describe it. I made it with water (spoon mixed), milk (spoon mixed), and in a blender with milk, all three times I wasn't crazy about it.

Just my picky tastebuds :(

That is nuts!!!!!!! Everyone I know even my wife loves the CM. Meh hey we all have different taste buds. Glad you like the choc though.

OK so I too the muscle replenisher orange half serving and the wheytobuildmuscle vanilla flavor 2 servings and mixed them up. This gives about 62 grams of protein and a tun of other stuff and let me tell you omg its my new fav. Its a drink I look forward to drinking. Now that is not something you say about most protein shakes.

OK so I too the muscle replenisher orange half serving and the wheytobuildmuscle vanilla flavor 2 servings and mixed them up. This gives about 62 grams of protein and a tun of other stuff and let me tell you omg its my new fav. Its a drink I look forward to drinking. Now that is not something you say about most protein shakes.

hmmm so my idea for your wifey seems to have rubbed off on you!! :p

love my daily "creamsicle" too!!

Top Bottom