Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Your Help Please

BatZgirl

Hey Guys

Well let me start by saying that the bodybuilding community in South Africa is very small, and in the past the whole health and fitness scene was very low profile, but its shaping up and more people are realising how to 'build thier bodies' and also take better care of themselves.

For this reason Ive been seriously concidering setting up a health and fitness site that will be filled with info and great links. Unfortunatly I am starting this NON profit and will see how well it does but for the moment Id like to know if there would be anyone interested in helping us...

1. I am looking for people (pref trainers etc) to submit comments to user questions etc
2. People who have training programs and diets that they know have worked (your name will be added to the program on the site)
3. Reviews on supplements
4. any help at all

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone can help me

Much Appreciated

I'll check out the site... i'll never pay for one though. Problem w/ most "supplement" sites is that they suck! Elite is one of the best... i've been to several on the net... 90% of them are horrible w/ idiots telling people wrong info. Best thing you can do is set up your site and then invite people and see how it goes. There's lots of other forums just post up your site and you'll get some people to go. When it's set up i'll check it out as well.

riskybizz007 said:
I'll check out the site... i'll never pay for one though. Problem w/ most "supplement" sites is that they suck! Elite is one of the best... i've been to several on the net... 90% of them are horrible w/ idiots telling people wrong info. Best thing you can do is set up your site and then invite people and see how it goes. There's lots of other forums just post up your site and you'll get some people to go. When it's set up i'll check it out as well.

Thanks
If I do decide to do it - im having constant fights with myself about it :)) (setting up a site is hard work )
Ill let you guys know about it as soon as it happens

Thanks for the support

Top Bottom