Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Stack Advice

bgbay

6'1 180 Lbs 25 Y/O around 18% BF

Cannot specify diet, I am a student and it's somewhat difficult to stay on a strict diet (time X ,cost). I do try to eat 3 square meals a day with healthy snacks in between (ie fiber bars, veggies, protein shakes). I also make it a priority to drink 4 liters of water a day.

I want to stay around the same weight. Lose fat and build muscle same time. I make it to the gym 3 times a week, and train in a form of MMA about 5 times a week.

I want to take supplements for 3 weeks, than a 3 week PCT (this is so I can go down south without needing to take anything while I am there)

Supplements I have:

Beastdrol
Jungle Warfare
DCP by RPN
Forged Joint
Forged Liver
1.M.R(One More Rep) (24 capsuls)
Sustain Alpha

im not familar with dcp,and 1.m.r . but imop you dont need any of those.

id just run the beast,liver support,joint support, and sustain alpha. mabe even get yourself some hcgenerate.

but you also need a pct, unless that is what dcp is?

unleashed is what i like and use.

Sustain is for my PCT, i going to have some formastane on the way for during it. and DCP is a fat burner(non-stim)

im not familar with dcp,and 1.m.r . but imop you dont need any of those.

id just run the beast,liver support,joint support, and sustain alpha. mabe even get yourself some hcgenerate.

but you also need a pct, unless that is what dcp is?

unleashed is what i like and use.

You dont know what they are yet you say he doesnt need them. that makes no sense to me at all. the 1mr was a sample pack we sent him and DCP is the best NON stim fat burner on the market.

Top Bottom