Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need something to sleep better

Azertious

Today I asked my doctor to give me something forsleeping, but he told me that no, that I should first try exercising,and he assured me that this will make me sleep better. I am not sureabout it, so can you recommend me some effective OTC sleep supplementthat will really work for me? Don't want nothing potent – just alittle help.

Are you using a pre-workout or drinking coffee/energy drinks etc near bed time?

99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement or drink coffee around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations.

9 times out of 10, just removing stimulants from your diet will solve all sleep problems. If that doesn't work, try using a multi-ingredient natural sleep aid supplement that isn't loaded with melatonin so you won't feel groggy the next morning. A lot of sleep aid supplements have melatonin dosages of 5-10mg. The effective dosage of melatonin is 1-2mg. Look for a sleep aid supplement that also contains 5-htp, gaba and magnesium. The product N2sleep from needtobuildmuscle.com is really good.

If you are not exercising then that is a great recommendation by your doctor. You should also eliminate all light, electronic devices, and not eat right before going to bed. I don't think you need to jump right into taking something for sleep until you try other things first.

N2Sleep is a great supplement if you have sleep problems. It is all natural, and there are no side effects. What I like that most about it, is that unlike most other sleep drugs, you will not have a sensation of having a hangover the next morning. Instead, you will wake up rested and refreshed. 2 caps an hour before going to sleep are enough for most people. If you see that this is not enough to get quite the desired results, you can gradually increase the dosage to 4 caps per day. For instance, if this is not enough, then take a third cap right before going to sleep. If you feel like needing more, then take 2 caps an hour before going to sleep, and another 2 caps right before going to sleep, making a total of 4 caps. If 4 caps of N2Sleep won't make you sleep all night like a baby, then nothing will.

Personally, I can vouch for the effectiveness of N2Sleep since for a long time my wife has been having some bad insomnia problems, and some nights she would not fall asleep at all. Then she started using N2Sleep, and the sleep patterns got back in order rather fast. N2Sleep has been a real savior for her sleep, so I have seen it in action.

Top Bottom