Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need something to grow in height

Afiq

Sadly, I am a bit shorter than I would like to be.But I don't want to use steroids to grow. Can I use something or dosomething to get a bit taller? I am 19 years old by the way. Would begreat if I could grow a bit in height.

Unfortunately, there is no such supplement or drug that will make you grow taller, as it is genetically determined how tall you can get. Therefore, if you had proper nutrition, you should have grown to the maximum of your genetically predetermined height. However, there is a blink of hope for you, since men keep on developing until they are 20-22 years old, so you can still grow naturally. Just make sure to be eating well, and do exercise.

if you had dwarfism as a child you could have used HGH. that is for guys who are under 5' tall.

being 'short' is totally fine in weight training and bodybuilding.. all the best ones are 5'9" or so. samir bannout was 5'7" mr olympia.. Lee Priest has probably the best biceps ever and is only 5'4".. this isn't basketball here bro

As a male, your growth plates close around 18. As a female, your growth plates close around age 16. After that age, no steroid/drug/supplement etc. will cause you to grow larger.

Top Bottom