Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some Supp ideas

wannabuildmuscle

I am currently in a place where I can yous AAS. I am looking to put back on my mass. Currently I am 195lbs 10.5 to 11.5 % bf. I would like to lean down to around 8 percent and still pack on some mass. Ive been reading on some of these supplements but, still am not sure what to stack.

I eat all the time, and its clean. My job provides the food for me, all i got to do is make the choices and put it on the plate. Im 6'1 195lbs, ~11% bf. Currently intake around 2500 cals a day, with 40 percent protein and 30 fat and 30 carbs, keep in mind i drink over a gallon of water a day because im out in 120 degree heat everyday so i sweat alot. I squat 330, bench 295, deadlift 345, barbell row 125, dumbell row 90s. Shoulder shrug 110s, 250 on the smith machine. Im trying to add muscle and lean at the same time, with out using aas again right know due to the fact i have alot of haters and knarks around.

Age?
How often do/can you eat with the provided food?
Bro, I drink at least a gallon per day aswell and I'm in no such whether (70ish) :p
What supps do you have now?

Age?
How often do/can you eat with the provided food?
Bro, I drink at least a gallon per day aswell and I'm in no such whether (70ish) :p
What supps do you have now?
I drink over a gallon, but it depends on the day. My urine is always clear. As of right now just a good multi vitamin, and fish oil. I am 25, and I eat the provided meals a day. Its all we can eat, no choices really. My diet is as clean is it possibly can get.

You can take a look at a test booster like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms-347. Both are amazing products!

I was debating those, just wanted to see some before and after stats or pics.

I would start off with maybe some Gear 10-15 a day. This will help keep your protein intake up and supply your pre and post work out BCAA's.

Some Ancient Strength if your not taking creatine already.

If your still trying to drop BF then some N2slin so all the carbs you eat will be used efficiently and not stored as fat.I have also had good success with Alpha T2 and Erase to help with fat loss.

For a pre workout maybe some Forge Burner stacked with some Attack. The Burner with give you the energy to push hard in your workouts and help with fat loss. The Attack will give you similar pumps to being on cycle.

At 25 your natty Test should still be kicking good. But if you want to add in a Test booster I suggest either Unleashed, Phytoserms, HcGenerate, Bridge all are great test boosters.

I have personally used all of these products and have gotten great results. I am currently running a journal where I am using Alpha T2 in a stack with Anabeta check it out the link is below. If I was you I would also up my Cal intake to at least 3000 a day keeping protein around 250-300 grams a day at least. If you work out in the heat all day and push hard in the gym your BMR off the top of my head is 3200 to 3500 cals a day. So even at 3000 a day is still gonna be in a deficit of your daily maintenance cals.

Hope some of that helps and good luck bro! :evil:

Top Bottom