Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some help please

jaa20

i am 21 years old and wanting to bulk up.
5'10
170lb
5% body fat
i consume close to 250 grams of protein and around 200grams of carbs a day. close to 3200 calories.
I'm only taking protein. no creatine.
can one of you guys suggest a good type of creatine i can use?
my workout routine is the hell raiser training. almost 3 weeks into that

i am 21 years old and wanting to bulk up.
5'10
170lb
5% body fat
i consume close to 250 grams of protein and around 200grams of carbs a day. close to 3200 calories.
I'm only taking protein. no creatine.
can one of you guys suggest a good type of creatine i can use?
my workout routine is the hell raiser training. almost 3 weeks into that

5%, are you sure?

Creatine monohydrate is a great way to start. I personally love Creatine hydrochloride, good stuff without bloating. If you're looking to bulk then you need to ingest calories over your maintenance levels. Start with 3500-3700 calories a day.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

At the gym they had this thing to see how much body fat you have so I did it. Not sure if it's right but I did it 2 times first time was 7% and the next time it was 5%. Any good foods that have a lot of calories in it? And would you suggest any name brands for the creatine?

At the gym they had this thing to see how much body fat you have so I did it. Not sure if it's right but I did it 2 times first time was 7% and the next time it was 5%. Any good foods that have a lot of calories in it? And would you suggest any name brands for the creatine?

This thing? Is a caliper?
Whole wheat pasta has always helped me meet my calorie goals coupled with a weight gaining powder.
As for creatine, I hear ancient strength is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Use n2bulk. Will def help you get the good calories you need without all the crap you get in a lot of other weight gainers.

I believe it was a caliper but I am taking a weight gainer. But thanks for the recommendations guys.

Top Bottom