Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some dermagain opinions from real bros

Mattews 13

have you guys used this product before, according to the manufacturer it's a combination of nandrolone and testosterone , My question is if they are talking about the actual nandrolone and test, also if you apply it on your skin for size you have to apply it all over your body right? as far as I know one spot gains don't exist, thank for replies.

the idea behind these topicals is they absorb into the skin. I can tell you that you shouldn't waste your money on this garbage

if you want to use anabolic steroids, buy real anabolic steroids and inject them. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

The idea behind topical products is great but the real world results from them doesn't back it up. The absorption rate through the skin is very poor. The creams easily rub off on your clothes. Especially if you put on the creams and then workout and start sweating.

What worked is what will always works. Injectable steroids.

Injections really aren't that bad. I explain how to do steroid injections in this article series -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/how-do-injections-part-2-a-1488356.html

I used a "Dermalean" back in the day when the good prohormones were around.

If you want gains like deca and test then you really need to be using real gear with a solid diet and training program.

have you guys used this product before, according to the manufacturer it's a combination of nandrolone and testosterone , My question is if they are talking about the actual nandrolone and test, also if you apply it on your skin for size you have to apply it all over your body right? as far as I know one spot gains don't exist, thank for replies.

They dont, but even if you apply cream on one place, it absorbs through the skin, into the muscle and into the bloodstream, and get carried around.

However, I would not expect much from a dermal product. Maybe check up sarms or actual steroids instead.

Top Bottom