Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice for Professionals

Aesthereal

But first, let me tell important things to know about myself.
Workout:
I do 4-5 times workout per week (90-120 minutes each workout)
I'd say the total time I sit all day is 7-10 hours(5-6 hours in school the rest after school and working out. The reason is because our house is only 2 station away from school while gym is 3-4 min walking distance) but by next month(may 2014) the sedentary time I currently have will be reduce because we'll be moving to a further place so I have more time spending the remaining hours walking before hitting the sack.
--> Currently doing the workout program for a beginner that allpro has made in bodybuilding forum <-- I had done hyperthrophy before but I lack body volume because I still look like skinny even if I have packed some pure lean muscle
Slow phase fasted cardio for an hour in the morning on cardio days then another med-high HIIT cardio workout in the evening for 30-45 minutes
Diet:
Eats very clean. Meat, chicken and fish for protein source. Whole wheat bread, brown rice, leefy foods for complex carbs source while cereal, white rice(often) sweet potato(post-workout meal an hour after drinking weight gainer shake with creatine), fruits and olive oil, almonds, pistachios, fish for fatty acids source. Mostly complex carbs from morning till post-workout MEAL. SIMPLE CARBS ONLY in the very first thing in the morning and (low-fat/skim milk and cereal)WITH post-workout PROTEIN(currently taking a weight gainer. 1/2cup of ON Pro Complex Gainer, started last march til april)SHAKE BUT will switch to protein by May. (For protein-only not weight gainer)Ratio is 2.5:1. Carbs to protein.
So by May, I'll be taking Protein alone with dextrose and creatine on post-workout. Then an hour after would be sweet potato and lean cut steak with some salad. Or white rice and chicken breast and veggies. Or Salmon with veggies and white rice/bread
Supplementation:
Protein
Enzymes
Amino(intra) for Muscle Protein Synthesis(MPS)
Fish oil
Dextrose
Casein(sometimes)
Pre-workout drinks(N.O Xplode)
Arginine
Multi-vitamins
Glutamine
BCAA(capasule) <-- taken after fasted cardio on cardio days
Vit C and E (taken with post-workout MEAL)
Flaxseed oil(taken 3mg before bed if having a terrible joint injuries)
Creatine
Statistic:
Name: Daryll
Male
Height:5'9.5 or 5'10
Weight: 68kg / 150lbs
Body fat: 18-22% fats are mostly around my glutes, thighs, stomach and lower back for I was almost on obese state and had sedentary life.
No heart problems, ailments or any illnesses
Has a slight problem with hearing around 4000hertz
Small wrist even when I was fat but forearms is getting developed these past few months
Has a kind of small hands and fingers especially nails
Big thighs and glutes but with fats. Also around the stomach.
Always do slowest-phase(walking)fasted cardio on the morning on cardio days then willdo another cardio in the evening for 30-45 minutes
Eating big in the morning and post-workout
Drinks a galloon to 2 galloons of water a day
Always read articles about supplementation, nutrition, diets and bodybuilding. Any body-building-related articles, researches and studies.
Searching some interesting but safe supplement or drugs. That's why I come here. :D
Goal:
Lose fat around glutes, thighs and stomach(before August) but at the same time building pure lean muscle on upper body. I don't want to build bigger legs as I have already a nice lower body structure in my opinion.
Build big front and back upper body particularly on shoulder tho I'm broaded shoulder, I looked like a macho on everyone which oppose the real thing.
Reveal my lower abdomen and loin.
STEROID-FREE body.
Researched:
Albuterol <--- would prefer this than Clen and will start to take it by May 2014
Clen <-- due to some scary side effects, I chose alb
SWARMS, AGGuys, fat-burning products(Ostarine etc.) <-- just found out this in this forum and having some interest because of its popularity in this forum(regarding building muscle and losing fat at the same time) and if someone recommend me this, I will appreciate your recommendation but I still want to know if everything on it are steroid-free products. I really want to avoid steroid for I want to live longer.

Sorry if I almost wrote the summary of my lifestyle. But I think everything I said would already give those professionals out there the direct answer and advices to what I should take.
Note:
Still learning what my body needs because everyone is different and each body has its own preference. :(

Looking forward for your recommendations. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
This is very hard to read. How long have you been training? Only advice I have for you is to count your food intake using a calorie counter. If you want to cut the fat then no supplement is going to do it for you if you are not hitting your macros. I enjoyed intermittent fasting and would recommend that for cutting.

Top Bottom