Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Protein Powder Advice

Synpax

Hey,

Can someone recommend a 5 LBS tub on Amazon or something similar? I want some isolate (90% or greater).

I tried American Pure Whey and am convinced their nutrition label is fraudulent - so I'd like a brand with an honest label.

Chocolate is about the only flavor I like.

Thanks.

Synthetek SynthePURE!

Check out Synthetek SynthePURE WPI. It is flavorless, so it will mix instantly with anything and is also great for cooking with:Chef:

It is the only WPI I have used for years now:)

I personally would say there are better places to order from than Amazon but I understand there are reasons you may want to order from there.

Either way, I personally really like MusclePharm's Combat powder and the chocolate is good, the cookies and cream is also actually amazing. If you already have tried it I'd give either Xtreme Formulations Whey a shot.

|Z|

Bro if you could see every post or reply to any protein related on every forum I'm on, you will see me suggest Myofusion by Gasapari. This stuff taste so freaking good and mixes easily. I order the 5 lb jug off Orbitnutrition.com every two months or so. Honestly I've tried a million different types until 3 years ago tried this and never looked back. Good luck with your goals bro.

Hey,

Can someone recommend a 5 LBS tub on Amazon or something similar? I want some isolate (90% or greater).

I tried American Pure Whey and am convinced their nutrition label is fraudulent - so I'd like a brand with an honest label.

Thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Whey-To-Build-Muscle-p30.html

I like the choclate pb flavor, best tast and quality of anything i have ever used

givethanks25 will get you 25% off until november

I love Muscle Milk ,tastes like a dairy Queen Shake ,Orbit carries it

I doubt you'll find a 5lb tub of pure whey protein isolate. They usually come in 2 or possibly 4lbs. I would recommend Ast Sports Science's VP2 or Syntrax's Nectar. The only 5lb tub I know of is Ultimate Nutrition's ISO Sensation. I find that most 5lb tubs contain at least some whey protein concentrate in it. You might also just want to order WPI directly from the protein factory.

Top Bottom