Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need opinions about Isopure Perfect Whey

Yaran

Has any of you tried the Isopure Perfect Whey Protein? I am looking for a new protein to use, and would like to hear the opinions of those who tried this one already. Thanks.

In terms of ingredients it is not bad, since it is made mostly with whey Isolate. However, when I was using it a long time ago, I did not like how it mixed, and the flavors to my taste were all too sweet. Who knows, perhaps this has changed already, but this is my experience with it. Right now my favorite is Isolation by N2BM, as it has both a really nice taste and ingredient list.

Isopure has two different types of protein shakes for sale. The Isopure protein shake is a meal replacement shake that has carbs and fats added. The Isopure zero carb protein shake is a pure whey isolate.

The isopure zero carb protein is a good product. A pure whey isolate with zero fillers.

I personally use the new PB crunch wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. The taste is out of this world good and it is quite a bit cheaper then isopure zero carb. The ingredients and macronutrients are pretty much identical to isopure.

It's solid. Watch the price and the stronger flavors. With any such products the better and more crazy the flavors the worse they are. One very popular flavor of a best selling protein was 'cake batter mix'. Instead of a standard 80% protein content (made with a poor blend in this case) it came in at 67%

I just stick to WTBM protein because it is a pure whey isolate with no added crap ingredients. I see no reason to go anywhere else.

Top Bottom