Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need info on glutamine+essential fats

grahf2

Hey.16 male 5'11 130lbs.(I used to not eat right,Im fixing it now!)
I will prob aim for 4000 cals a day
I will be taking 10(5*2)gs of creatine a day,multivitamin,protein(320gs)(8*40gs)
fishoil(capsule-EPA DHA,omega3 fatty acids
eating 8 times(every 2 hrs),drinking a gallon of water a day,lifting in this routine 1-upper 2-lower,3-off with cardio daily and stretching to keep flex.

I would like to know whether I should take glutamine with these supps,and some info on it like specifically whats it do,how much is needed,what to look for in a brand,and what to avoid

Also Where can I find basic sources of essential fats(in foods,nothing like more supps)
and which ones should I avoid?(please be kinda specific on this-I want to check some protein bars,(like satuarated fat,how much is enough,and what should my limit be?

Is it true that more than 50gs of protein within an hour is wasted?
does it just turn into excremin or what?

Thnks-I know my efforts dominate my supps,but I wanna feed my body with the right fuel,I can take care of my mind.

Karma is given for helpful responses.

I think I will have a new hobby with so many small meals,the bathroom :)

You are getting some EFA's in your fish oil. I use flax seed oil as my primary souce of omega 3's (its the best source and since it is just an oil, I don't think of it as a suppliment). I don't think glutamine supplimention is really beneficial, especially on your high cal diet. As far as 50 grams of protien, no your body can aborb huge amounts of it, but depending on how fast you digest it, with higher amounts you get deminished returns. For example if you ate 50 grams of protien in one meal vs. 200, you would absorb a higher % of the 50 grams vs the % of the 200, but in terms of total protien absorbed you would absorb a lot more total protien from the 200 gram meal.

Don't bother to give anyone karma. You do not have any karmic powers yet, so your karma (good or bad) has no value yet.

Top Bottom