Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help w/ Blood work

GrindbbGrind

Hello, I’m new here. I’ve been monitoring my health regularly with blood work every 2-3 months. Quite a bit cycles under my belt and currently (last 3-4) my blood work results were coming with low MCV and high RDW which from what I know is some kind of thalassemia/anemia indicators.
Could someone more competent give me his 2c on this situation.
Thank you in advance IMG_1199.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

be careful reading too much into iron deficiencies. as said above these ranges are cookie cutter ranges, some groups it is normal numbers.

in any event you cannot correct an iron deficiency by supplementing iron which i'm sure some guys will tell you.

I don’t supplement with iron BUT I eat 100+g of spinach per day as well as a lot of meat + liver which is packed with iron.
I’m Eastern European so I guess that genetics play a role in this too. And I’m currently 2 months on 200 Test 700 Tren and 3 days on 2 days off 75mg of Anadrol which I stated a week ago. Again my last blood work results were the same either on or off cycle when looking RDW; MCV levels which were substantially low.

Yes, but I told you that I’ve made blood works that I’m completely off and the MCV and RDW were always low. And that is my main concern and why I’m posting. Not concerned about lipid profile or RBC or any of that since they are all back to normal when I’m off.
It’s MCV and RDW which tend to be low in the past year or so no matter on or off. And by off I mean completely off.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

be careful reading too much into iron deficiencies. as said above these ranges are cookie cutter ranges, some groups it is normal numbers.

in any event you cannot correct an iron deficiency by supplementing iron which i'm sure some guys will tell you.

well said bro

Top Bottom