Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with SARMs Stack!!

jbb5674

I've used SARMs before (I took Ostarine for 6 weeks w/ no PCT about half a year ago, and ran LDG for 8 weeks that ended about a month ago with Clomid and Nolvadex as a PCT) but want to take things to the next level, so I'm posting an 8 week cycle stack that I will most likely run soon- If anyone has any suggestions on something that should be changed, please let me know!

RAD140 - 20mg / day (1-8)
LGD4033 - 10mg / day (1-8)
S4 - 50mg / day (1-8)
N2BM HCgenerate - unsure of dosage?! (1-8)

PCT:

N2BM HCgenerate - unsure of dosage?! (9-12)
GW - 20mg / day (9-12)
Clomid 50/25/25/25 (9-12)
Nolvadex - 20mg / day (9-12)

Also, a few questions:
What should my diet be like while taking this stack?
Is there anything I can take to prevent testosterone suppression while on this stack & after using?
Will this PCT better solidify the gains or is there something else I'm missing?
And is there any other PCT products I should take?
Thank you in advance for the help!

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

You don't' need to run SERMS in your PCT but it doesn't hurt either.

RAD140 - 20mg / day (1-8)
LGD4033 - 10mg / day (1-8)
S4 - 50mg / day (1-8)
N2BM HCgenerate - 5 capsules/day(1-8)

PCT:

N2BM HCgenerate ES - 5 capsules/day (9-12)
GW - 20mg / day (9-12)
optional Clomid 50/25/25/25 (9-12)
optional Nolvadex - 20mg / day (9-12)

I am a big advocate of carb cycling to build muscle while staying lean. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

If you feel like you really need recovery then run the clomid but you shouldn't need the nolva with it. Just run the HCGenerate ES, GW and if you need it add the clomid. Sounds like a really nice cycle! People forget how strong RAD really is.

Top Bottom