Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with a new diet + training program

goaltender28

hey all, havent posted on this board in a long while. My current stats are as follows, 27yrs old, 5'8, 138lbs been training for roughly 6 years. Im assuming by now your looking and thinking wtf about the weight which in understandable. To put it all into perspective I was 155lbs prior to sustaining a rotator cuff tear. I was instructed by my doctor to quit upper body workouts until my situation could be remedied with therapy and rest. In keeping with the doctors orders I took 4 months off with nearly no weight lifting and doing cardio. Needless to say I have dropped some weight. During this time period my diet was partially in check as I lost motivation to diet due to not seeing any results. Im now cleared to resume working out on a slow steady increase but have already found that returning to my old diet and workout routine is proving boring and I lack the motivation to carry it out. What I am hoping is that someone may help me refresh my outlook on everything with diet and training help. I know in past posts I have had some issues taking advice and I regret that. All im asking for is the understanding that I have changed my tune and am open to advice and knowledge from the vets. I want to take a new approach to the situation and hopefully see change not only physically speaking but mentally feeling better about the person I am as well. Any and all advice is appreciated. If needed I can post the supplements I have on hand, my current diet plan and my current training routine. Thanks a bunch guys.

Top Bottom