Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a good Multi-vitamin

IMO, pretty much any brand these days is pretty much the same.....

I like the 1-a-day Women's Formula for the calcium....

Swole_2112 said:
I'm looking for something in a 2-3/day. I'm just not sure what are the good brands today. Need some help.

Animal Pak is a great multi pak if who are train pretty intensely. The only downside I noticed is that it tends to make me breakout...maybe from the high doses of B vits, and "metals" etc. But if it doesn't bother ou they are great, you can actually "feel" a difference in energy levels. :chomp:

Vascular Freak said:
Animal Pak is a great multi pak if who are train pretty intensely. The only downside I noticed is that it tends to make me breakout...maybe from the high doses of B vits, and "metals" etc. But if it doesn't bother ou they are great, you can actually "feel" a difference in energy levels. :chomp:

I tried the Animal Pak vitamins & they made me feel weird.....just couldn't take them.....plus the pills are GINORMOUS and they stink.....

I actually read an article on the subject after making this post last night. According to the article, any generic brand is sufficient. It also stated that generic brands will typically have the USP approval on the label, while the brand name vitamins will not, relying on the name to ensure the guarantee. Any thoughts?

Swole_2112 said:
I'm looking for something in a 2-3/day. I'm just not sure what are the good brands today. Need some help.

Animal Pak generally gets concensus as the best. If you want less pills and quality, go for GNC's Mega Men. Only downside's to them is price, and they too smell, although not as bad as Animal Pak. Other popular ones amongst weight lifters are NOW Adam, AST's multi, Flinstones, Beverly Hills vits, and WalMarts...

Would Animal Pak be okay for a non-physical woman to take? My fiancee' was asking about which multi-vitamins would be best for her. I wasn't sure whether or not Animal Pak would be good for her. What do some of you think?

Swole_2112 said:
Would Animal Pak be okay for a non-physical woman to take? My fiancee' was asking about which multi-vitamins would be best for her. I wasn't sure whether or not Animal Pak would be good for her. What do some of you think?

I think it might be a little intense.....I'm physically active and all those pills made me feel very strangely physically....

Super Complete Capsules by Ultimate Nutrition...awesome stuff...start at 3 pills per day then work up to where you are taking 9 per day...cannot eat everything on my diet without them!

Top Bottom