Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need glutamine imfo!

Hutch

What kind of glutamine do yall take and how much? I tried searching for it but didnt find any imfo. to help me.

I take Pro Performance Glutamine powder.

After workout I throw 10 grams into a serving of EAS cytovol, which gives me about 13 grams total.

Then another 5 before bed.

i've often wondered about glutamine myself... it's the one thing i have never taken... is cytovol a good one? or does it not provide enough?

Rich

You need to make sure that it's Glutamine and not Glutamic acid or Glutamate.

Some supplement companies will promote Glutamic acid and Glutamate try to foul people. Watch out.

Pure L-Glutamine is the way to go. I take 5g before and after my workout. Take it with carbs and avoid taking it with any protein. Other amino's prevent the absorbtion of Glutamine. If you can find it Glutamine Peptide is the way to go. The stuff tastes like ass but you can take it with your protein.

Glutamine Peptide is a little better though it tastes like shit and doesn't mix well, gotta scrape the sides of the blender. It's not worth the money!

asone...

I like to go about 20gs a day. If on low caloreis or on heavy training days I might use 30gs. I've seen as much as 40g being suggested. Check testosterone.net I think they had an article on this awhile back.

Top Bottom