Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need clen and Anavar advice

Mkitt2328

Clen and Anavar
Professional and or Sound advice needed. Ordered clen and Anavar tablets. I am 6'5 235 And 28 years old. Have always lifted throughout my whole life as well as play every sport in the book. Last year I decided to do nothing and gained a decent amount of unwanted fat around my waste stomach and chest. Started running everyday 3 weeks ago. I have never done clen or Anavar before. I know the possible side effects so please do not tell me to try something else. I'm doing this and want sound advice on how much to take, best workouts, and best diet.
Should I stack both? Take a 2 week cycle of clen then start Anavar with my second clen cycle? I personally planned on continueing with the running and just do a 2 week cycle of clen working my way up to 100mg then back down from 100-40 over the last 3 days. Then in a month planned on taking Anavar when I get back into the gym. My body is extremely responsive in a very short period when I get back into working out. I "bounce back" I guess you could say. very knowledgeable when it comes to working out and diet but know nothing about most "outside the box" supplements.
Any advice would be appreciated and helpful

brother there are no magic fat burner pills.

the problem with both var and clen is they make cardio very very difficult. var will give you horrible back and leg pumps, and clen will give you pumps and will destroy your heart.

why not use GW from sarms1 and n2slin instead?

GW before your exercise and n2slin before you eat. and you can do all the cardio you wish without interference

Number 1 will always be diet. You need to get yourself into a caloric deficit. Just by eating 500 calories less per day than you burn and exercising regularly, you can easily lose 2lbs per week of fat. If you want to add something in, forget about clen or anavar. First off, anavar does not burn fat.....it is a steroid. No steroids burn fat. Clen has such horrible side effects just for minor raise in metabolism. You are much better off to check out Cardarine, s4, and n2slin as a stack.

I will first answer your question and then give you my thoughts on clen.
The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

Clenbuterol is honestly a really crap fat burner. It's an asthma drug. It is not a fat loss drug. It would be like having high cholesterol and going to your doctor and instead of him writing you a cholesterol medication, he gave you an anti-depressant.

Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

If you are looking for a very safe and effective fat loss, lean mass stack -
S4 at 50mg/day + cardarine at 20mg/day would be an absolutely awesome fat loss stack and TRIUMP the results you would get from clen.

Top Bottom