Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Muscle Limits Purchases From China

Nice to hear you are taking great steps to ensure the best possible products available!

This is the kind of stuff that I like to hear!! I have turned several people on to your products by letting them sample some of my stash. They realize quickly that your shit is for real. (I have some GREAT N2KTS stories!!) To be able to say that it's not "made in China" makes me feel all the better for using and recommending your products. I'll gladly pay more for quality than risk my life with Chinese trash. I know a lot of people who, unfortunately, do a lot of business in that country and I wouldn't trust any supplement ingredient from there! My health is worth more than saving $2 on a bottle of something.

I'd love to see more supplement manufacturers disclose the origin of their ingredients.

Well I have been telling people for years we cost a bit more ( not much after discount and free shipping) because we make them right. Products like Need2slin cost me more to make then every other place out there sells their version of the product for.

I have products that cost me 30.00 a bottle to make and there is companies out there selling their version for 20.00 a bottle. Take that for what you feel its worth guys.

In fact most companies in the industry would not even dream of making some of the products I make. Nelson Montana pitched the Idea of " Gear " to several other companies before it came across my desk. Every place he went to told him no and they all had the same reason for saying no.

IT COST TO MUCH TO MAKE AND WE WANT PRODUCTS THAT WE CAN SELL CHEAP AND MAKE BIG PROFITS ON!!!!!

They all felt that gear falls into the Bcaa's category and should not cost more then 4-5.00 to make and can sell for 15-30.00 a bottle. Well it cost me 4 times as much to make gear then any BCAA cost and I am proud to be making and selling the product. Its not a BCAA even though yes it has plenty of BCAA's in it its also got fractionated peptides, and My version of super boivine blood serum album. I cross mix of different animal blood serums. Making it the most powerful protein octane booster on the planet as well as a instantly bioavailable source of protein.

Gear Can increase your protein intake from 150 grams a day to 200+ grams a day without you having to eat another bight and drink a single shake more. 2-3 pills added to every mail and you can almost double your protein intake.
Or you can use gear 5 caps pre and 5 caps post work out for almost instant muscle recovery. Don't believe so ? To bad its true and studies prove all of it I have posted them many times. The feed back backs up the studies and if you're not convinced after that then I am sorry. You need only try the products and if you're not convinced after that then we have a 100% money back policy that most other companies would not dream of doing ether.

HMMM which reminds me. I just noticed a company the other day. who when I worked for them use to tell me they refuse refunds at all cost. They now have some gay ass 150% refund thing lol.. O ya only they have this huge laundry list of things you have to have done and do to get the refund. In other words ( WILL BE MAKING IT IMPOSABLE FOR YOU TO GET A REFUND SO DON'T BOTHER) But at least now they "advertise" that they give full refunds. Of course you will never get one . But at least the fact that NTBM has treated everyone so good and we have offered "and stood behind" our refund policy. Others are at the very least advertising that they do the same now. Well one other company is now advertising they do the same. Again I bet if you try and get the refund it will be 3 months worth of a hassle or no refund at all lmao..

Guys I put my life , love, blood, sweat, tears, family, everything into YOU!!!! You the members of all the forums, You the people who matter, you the real men and woman who matter. I am here to serve this site and to serve people. I Live to serve and help all the people around me and I am doing every damn thing I can to make the best damn products money can buy well at the same time provide the best damn service anyone could dream of and treat everyone like family..

I am doing all I can to run NTBM with respect , Loyalty , Honor , dignity , honesty , and a smile lol.. I lay everything on the line each day and hope that everyone will see that NTBM is different. SO SO much different from all the rest. I hope that everyone will see what separates us from the others and I hope that everyone will appreciate and support us for it.

Thank you to all the supporters of NTBM and also of my self. I could not be doing what I do without you all. Please tell a friend, tell everyone you come in contact with and help support the way things should be. Help support a company that is in it for the people and not for the profits alone.

Thanks guys

just wanted to stop by and THANK YOU. just another reason for me to recommend you to the people I know

Its def nice to know that NTBM supps are not manufactured from China since they are deceiving lying bastards. NTBM coming strong as usual.

Guys I put my life , love, blood, sweat, tears, family, everything into YOU!!!! You the members of all the forums, You the people who matter, you the real men and woman who matter. I am here to serve this site and to serve people. I Live to serve and help all the people around me and I am doing every damn thing I can to make the best damn products money can buy well at the same time provide the best damn service anyone could dream of and treat everyone like family..

I am doing all I can to run NTBM with respect , Loyalty , Honor , dignity , honesty , and a smile lol.. I lay everything on the line each day and hope that everyone will see that NTBM is different. SO SO much different from all the rest. I hope that everyone will see what separates us from the others and I hope that everyone will appreciate and support us for it.

Thank you to all the supporters of NTBM and also of my self. I could not be doing what I do without you all. Please tell a friend, tell everyone you come in contact with and help support the way things should be. Help support a company that is in it for the people and not for the profits alone.

Thanks guys
Thank you. I'm one of your unofficial salesmen, no wait, evangelists. I'm more than happy to talk about your products to people that I come across. I'm sure there are a lot of me out there. This is why taking care of your customers is so important. Word of mouth is huge. Think of how everything sells out and compare it to the advertising that is done. Let those other "bottom line" companies make their cheap shit and take out full page ads in every magazine. 10 years from now, they'll wonder where the hell you came from and how you got so big.

It is always nice to hear about a company taking that extra stride to provide quality products to their customers. Ace job needto!

Top Bottom