Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need the Best Test booster

streetrat

I have two sons that play football in High school and looking for the top test booster to add to their supps.{ON pro complex, BSN cellmass 3500cals 300protien 17yo 6'0" 180lbs and a 16yo 5"10 175 lbs Thanks for all the help.

Why? If they are 17 and 16 they are already pumping out massive amounts of their own testosterone. Try not to ruin your sons lives over a game. Instead try some natural ways to boost their testosterone. Read around youll find stuff here.

dude, it is not over a game. it is for getting that scholarship to go to college.And test boosters are way better than roids .I am not putting my sons on roids, so many have told to get test boosters.there are too many kids on roids now cause they give you that extra edge to get good stats and scholarships.

For what man? You dont need test boosters for them to get a better edge they are teenagers for god sake....If they are lifting right, and training right, then they dont need that extra edge. No parent in their right mind would put their teenage sons on Roids, and it looks like you have that down, which is great, but there are some serious side effects from testosterone boosters. Find a testosterone supplement you want to use, google it and look at all the side effects it can cause. I mean shit, DHEA, which you can buy at a vitamin store, can cause Testicular shrinkage, acne, hairloss, increased estrogen, cancer, all kinds of great stuff. If you were asking about 30 year old men, yeah sure go for it, but these are kids man...friggin kids. Call your doctor and ask him or her about putting your teenage boys on testosterone boosters, and see what they say. Its your children though.....do what you like.

sorry, my bad ,yeah your right, your right, your right I should not ask anything about test or roids here this site is for train hard and eating right.

There is an Anabolic forum if you are that serious about it. Look at the top of the forums, there is a whole section for steriods and test boosters.

your kids will most likely go on roids by themselves, but why is a father pusher their kids over the edge, its their life let them make the decisions pertaining to sports by themselves or with each other, not just what their father says

Top Bottom