Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need answers!!

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
What is the shelf life of a supplement? As in once it is received how long can it last before spoiling.

What would be another option besides HCGenetate by needto for an on cycle shut down preventor??

From what I have read on here in other threads is that beast has a very short half-life....nto exactly sure about the dieselbolan, however, I believe it has a short half-life also.

If I am not mistaken those pro's can be sealed air tight and placed in a refrigerator for quite some time? Maybe someone else can chime in and correct me if I am wrong.

P.s. I seen that you are 18... You shouldn't be doing anything that will cause you to shutdown FYI.

if your 21 or older, you can use BPS endosurge on cycle to prevent shutdown. if not, kick the pro-hormones and just rock a test booster if you must. otherwise lift heavy and eat big. if your under 21 and using prohormones of juice you must be a big pussy.

no pussy here, just tryna get the edge. Me and craniuamak are talking it over...not doing the ph's. LOL if i didnt think you were jacked as fuckkk i would say some shit hahaha JP:D

haha just be natural bro its good for your body LOTS of time for juice in the future ofter yearsof training your TAIL off. want an edge try NEED 2 KILL THAT SHIT as a prework out. if you need any training tipsPM me.

Top Bottom