Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice on Cycle

SaccoDoingStuff

M'kay so i just nabbed: some Unleashed two bottles, a bottle of HcGenerate, as well as bridge.

currently i'm day 6 into a cycle of Beastrol stacked with Forma and monthly injection of test cyp

okay so i take:
forma soon as i'm up 7 pumps 4 on chest 2 on back 1 on abs
beastrol 40mg----20mg 4 hour before workout----20mg 1 hour before
forma at night 7 pumps same places

how should i incorporate the other supps i just bought

also i have forged PCT, and a liver supp already, how should i go about the PCT as well

Last edited:
A monthly injection of test cyp? Most guys seem to be sticking with 30 mg's of beast split up throughout the day. You should be taking your liver supp with your beast. I am not sure but I believe it doesn't matter if you just apply the forma to your chest? Alot of guys are throwing in some nolva and clomid for pct.

I believe this is the cycle of beast that needto likes

1-4 beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.
1-4 N2guard 7 caps a day spread out
1-4 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
4-8 post cycle and Unleashed 1 cap of each 3 times a day
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.
For the first 4 weeks then drop down to 3 and 3 the last 2 week.
8-12 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day.

Yeah I have a prescription for it and the doc wants me to do a monthly injection, however, I did see that cycle schedule floating around I'm trying it somewhat similar to that I'll keep you posted thanks for the help :)

A monthly injection of test cyp? Most guys seem to be sticking with 30 mg's of beast split up throughout the day. You should be taking your liver supp with your beast. I am not sure but I believe it doesn't matter if you just apply the forma to your chest? Alot of guys are throwing in some nolva and clomid for pct.

4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

^^Correct,
and you are on TRT?

right on the money! Although Forma is not necessary because it doesn't aromatize but it won't hurt.

This is what I'm thinking

Beastrol- 1-4
one in the morning two hour before workout one at night
HCGenerate- 2-5
as recommended above
Forma 1-8 5x5
6-10 unleashed and pct
9-12/14 or so bridge
Most of this stuff I'm pretty resilient too so it takes awhile for it to even affect me damn my tolerances

M'kay so i just nabbed: some Unleashed two bottles, a bottle of HcGenerate, as well as bridge.

currently i'm day 6 into a cycle of Beastrol stacked with Forma and monthly injection of test cyp

okay so i take:
forma soon as i'm up 7 pumps 4 on chest 2 on back 1 on abs
beastrol 40mg----20mg 4 hour before workout----20mg 1 hour before
forma at night 7 pumps same places

how should i incorporate the other supps i just bought

also i have forged PCT, and a liver supp already, how should i go about the PCT as well

Cyp monthly!? Dude? Huh? 14 day ester min once e2w if script

this ^^^^^^ is how you should run that cycle

Top Bottom