Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Sleep is Amazing!!! Sleep help. Sleep aid. good night sleep.

Once you have taken the pill, how long until it starts taking effect. Is this something I need to take approx. 30 mins before I plan to lay down?

ive been using it for about a week now, 3 caps before bed and its just not working for my current situation. :(

time to see a doctor.

Once you have taken the pill, how long until it starts taking effect. Is this something I need to take approx. 30 mins before I plan to lay down?

I have been taking them 30 minutes to an hour before bed. You will definitely feel it within 30 minutes or so.

i have no problem sleeping. when are you going to come out with the need 2 get the fuck up and get some work done caps?

ive been using it for about a week now, 3 caps before bed and its just not working for my current situation. :(

time to see a doctor.

You have the extrema sleep apnea problem right? I sent you your bottle of need2sleep for free just to see if it would help you.

Well we gave it a shot. You are one of the guys that will deff need to see a sleep doctor. Product will work real good for a lot of people, but its not going to work for everyone.

I was hoping it would work for you as nothing else has worked for you so this is why I sent you the free bottle.

You have the extrema sleep apnea problem right? I sent you your bottle of need2sleep for free just to see if it would help you.

Well we gave it a shot. You are one of the guys that will deff need to see a sleep doctor. Product will work real good for a lot of people, but its not going to work for everyone.

I was hoping it would work for you as nothing else has worked for you so this is why I sent you the free bottle.

yes, I really appreaciate you helping me out, but this is beyond fixing with drugs. I mean my wife has to shake me just so I start breathing again! kinda scarry when you think of it. I think im going to require the cpap device when I sleep. hopefully I can get this checked out real soon. just waiting on my insureance card.

yes, I really appreaciate you helping me out, but this is beyond fixing with drugs. I mean my wife has to shake me just so I start breathing again! kinda scarry when you think of it. I think im going to require the cpap device when I sleep. hopefully I can get this checked out real soon. just waiting on my insureance card.

have you had any recent weight gain?

Have you been a habitual drinker and recently stopped?

Gaining 20 or more pounds of fat or quitting the drinks can trigger sleep problems. Do you snore too? grind your teeth at night?

!

Sucks bro. I love helping people out so I did my best for ya. shit I hope it works out for you man.

Top Bottom