Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need 1-ad cycle info

Qceandiver

Do to availability I have only been able to use 1-ad (original formula) for a 20 day cycle. Can anyone tell me when it will become available again and how long I should wait before starting another cycle?
Thanks,
Tom :confused:

I read about 1-AD in Flex and then went to their web site. Looks pretty impressive. Was wondering what kind of results you are having on it.

results of 1-ad

During the second week when I increased my dosage to 600mg per day I noticed a significant increase in strength. My number of reps to failure increased about 25%. My recovery time also shortened. By the end of the third week my weight increased by 4 lbs and I still maintain that extra weight. Unlike other supplements that I have tried this weight gain seems to be permanent. Other than the 1-ad, the only supplements I've found worthwhile are protein, creatine and glutamine peptides. The down side to 1-ad was that if I didn't comsume large amounts of water my dick would get a burning sensation while taking a piss. From what I've been told 1-ad is currently unavailable do to some kind of re-formulation process. I hope it doesn't change it's effectiveness with me.

Ya I heard it was being reformulated too.Some kinda scandel at the company.Fda found out they were putting in small amounts of dianabol in it for it to have any kinda positive effects.

The above post is for entertainment purposes only.The author makes no claims that the above statement has any basis in truth.

;)

Apparently 1-AD is available again. The two bottles I ordered a week ago from netrition.com arrived today. I plan to start using it next week. The label says take 1 to 3 capsules 3 times daily. Thus the max dose would mean going through a $55.95+SHH worth in just under 7 days.

As to reformulation, I don't know. The label says contains 1-androstene-3beta, 17 beta-diol 100mg. Also micro crystaline cellulose as presumably a non-active ingredient. Label says nothing about cycling; but I'll check the ergopharm.net website again before I start using.

Top Bottom