Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necessity of dextrose PWO?

Madd Hatter

I know the science behind it, but as I sit here about to unload $70 for sugar, I'm just wondering if it's worth it. I am a cheapass by nature, I'm suprised I can make myself spend almost a grand a year on protein powder. I don't know if it makes a difference in my case. Hell, I question whether lifting 5 days/wk and eating all this protein is really doing anything (in my 5th year of doing this you'd be hard pressed to tell I even lift).

What do you all think? Any real world thoughts on going without it vs. including it?

How much dextrose are you getting for $70. I buy mine at a beer shop, 4 lbs for $4.99.
I think dextrose is very important post workout. If you aren't seeing good gains, you probably have to take in more calories each day, also post your workout routine, I'm sure the experts here can help you modify it if needed.

Heh heh, I haven't broken it down by time, but it is a crapload. 50lbs, minus what may get "lost" during shipping. supplementdirect.com. $70 includes a whole load of shipping.

bro i had ten pounds and used 80 ngrqams a day 4 times a eek it lasted months 50 pounds is alot why not get 10 pounds and see howit works for ya first

Ya thats a ridiculous amount. It takes me forever to go through 10lbs and I am questioning the necessity of using dextrose post workout. I've recently switched to eating whole foods post workout and have been making the same if not better gains.

Top Bottom