Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Testosterone product

35andfeel19

Natural Testosterone PRODUCTION

Are there supplements avaiable that help increase your bodys testosterone production?

Does ZMA work

I'm not looking for a Steriod or Pro-hormone product.

I'm a 35 year old male.

I'm getting good gains from working out now but I have noticed a decrease in sexual function :eek:( and it is starting to bug me.

No problem gettin it up (most of the time), Just having problems getting it up more than once a night and I think it has to with the level of free test in my system.

To top things off, As part of a physical I just had, my doctor diagnosed me with very mild hypothyroidism and wants me to go on medication. I got the same diagnosis 5 years ago but the second test came back "Normal". This time both tests came back lower than normal. Normal is .02 to 5.5 I came back 5.9.

Just curious

Maybe I should've posted this on the "Between the sheets" board?

Very Frustrated

Last edited:
If you want to go more natural, try Yohimbe. Something a little more intence would be tribulous but not sure if you want to go that route. :cool:

Forgot to comment on the ZMA. I have just started to try it about a week ago so I haven't noticed a big gain difference with it yet. I have also started a new supplement from New Image called "Youth" It is supposed to increase HGH levels for better gains. So far, I am impressed with this product. :cool:

Try Tribulus Fuel, a couple of pills a day should make your dick work better and give you more enegy in the weight room.

The new hyped up Tribulus supplement out now is suppose to be better than all the rest. It's called FUZU, i don't know if it really is better than other tribulus supplements, but the people who sell it claim it has a better extract. Anyway if your interested, www.nutritionmegastore.com has it for only 20.99 (cheapest ive seen it)

By the way, it is guarentee so if your not satisfied you can return it within 60 days,im not sure if they give u cash or credit,also im not sure if you have to buy from the syntrax website(www.syntrax.com) or u can buy it from anywhere,u might want to ask them if u plan on buying it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom