Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural test boosters effects long term

Marley13

Can taking natural test boosters at 18 years old impact your Total Testosterone levels later in life? I have a friend who is 21 with a natural testosterone level of 447ng/dL. this seems a little on the lower side of the chart (241-827ng/dL) is the normal range. If he has never ran a PH/DS/AAS in his life but only otc test boosters, could him having ran those at 18-21years of age lead him to have a lower test level when he is 21? I only ask because most of that charts I see show a natural test level for a 21 year old to be in the 600'sng/dL.

Is it possible that him running things like DAA, Tribulus, Resveratrol, ATD, DHEA (not necessarily natural)...etc. could have ended up causing him to have lower test levels at his age now? If so how could he fix this, just time off EVERYTHING?!

Thanks for the help guys

You have to remember that test levels very from person to person. Average for one person is not average for another. Also, they vary from day to day, and hour to hour, so unless you have a bunch of data, its hard to know what your real average is.
Even if your buddys real average is 447, its could be perfectly ok for him. I have always been a naturally strong guy, and also horny as hell. People predicted I must have naturally high test levels, but when I finally got a test, I was slightly below the middle of the range. Again, that was just one test but still.

There probably isn't a definitive answer to your question. In other words, it hasn't been scientifically studied as far as I know. But I doubt natural test boosters would do any permanent damage.

the chart doesn't mean very much. some guys just are lower, some guys just are higher. and lifestyle choices can move the number as well.

considering the lifestyles of your generation sitting in front of the tv and playing video games, iphones and all that geeky stuff, the crappy diets, processed foods/junk food, environmental factors etc. you can expect to see lower ends of the scales with your age group

It depends what you take. UNLEASHED is 100% non suppressive but it is not recommended for anyone under 18.

You have to remember that test levels very from person to person. Average for one person is not average for another. Also, they vary from day to day, and hour to hour, so unless you have a bunch of data, its hard to know what your real average is.
Even if your buddys real average is 447, its could be perfectly ok for him. I have always been a naturally strong guy, and also horny as hell. People predicted I must have naturally high test levels, but when I finally got a test, I was slightly below the middle of the range. Again, that was just one test but still.

There probably isn't a definitive answer to your question. In other words, it hasn't been scientifically studied as far as I know. But I doubt natural test boosters would do any permanent damage.

So just because he is on the low end of Normal he should be more then fine in the long term for him if that is just how his body functions?

So just because he is on the low end of Normal he should be more then fine in the long term for him if that is just how his body functions?

Yeah, that's what I think.
His level is normal, but it's not a bad idea to keep an eye on it. Testing with annual physicals is a good idea just to make sure it isn't dropping.
And like stevesmi said, changes in his diet and lifestyle might boost him up from there.

ATD and DHEA are not natural and have some binding to AR properties, with that being said stuff like trib will have no long term negative effects. Cannot go wrong with HCGenerate.

Top Bottom