Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which natural supplements should we take for life?

QuadCam

Let's compile a list of natural supp's that we should take not only during cycles, but for the rest of our lives. For example, saw palmetto for our prostates, milk thistle for our livers, B5 for bad skin...

I have a good friend who is a Dietician and Nutrionalist....He suggests that besides a high quality multi-vitamin, a person should consume flaxseed oil and a good pro-biotic.

Flaxseed oil is good for every bodily function....everything. Circulatory, Digestive, Integumentary, you name it. It's an EFA(ESSENTIAL Fatty Acid), something we rarely get enough of today....but necessary as Water!

Pro-Biotics are micro-organisms usually in the Lactbacillus family...usually found in small amounts in yogurt. But finding a good pro-biotic with as many different forms of bacteria is essential....They keep your digestive system in check.
Not only do they fight bad bacteria, which produce toxic gases in your intestines and stomach, but they help aid in digestion. They help you break down nutrients to there fullest potential, then allow you to fully uptake and utilize. All too often we destroy our natural flora by taking antibiotics, when finishing your dose, you should "over-dose'" with the pro-biotics. This is your true first line of defense against deadly carcinogens and pathogens. Those toxic gases from the bad bacteria are slowly poisoning your body everyday....cancer, diseases, bad breathe, even aging.
Research what I tell you and see for yourself....these two supplements are the only two I advocate as life saving and esssential to everyone.

1. Multivitamin
2. CHELATED multimineral
3. Protein supps
4. CLA--conjugated linoleic acid--the only essential fatty acid

-essential fatty acids
-whey protein
-glutamine
-ZMA
-alpha lipoic acid
-multivitamin with axtra B vitamins and extra vitamin C

The most important:

-Multi-vitamin and mineral (high potency and good quality)
-Essential fatty acids

The rest...

-MRP or protein powder (for convenience)
-Milk thistle or ALA (for steroid users)
-Glutamine (for immune system-recovery-muscle gains)

For performance only...

Creatine (muscle and strenght gains)

Guys theres a fine line between "natural" and supplements. Too much of anything can be bad for your body.

For example. Creatine is not natural. Why do you think you get cramps and the shits off it ? Will not help you in the long run. Trust me.

protein supplements are another thing. Again too much of anything can hurt you. Watch your kidneys.

Top Bottom