Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Peanut Butter?!?

Yanks231b

Who here uses Natural Peanut butter to get good fats into their diets? I just bought some and I am just wondering how much and when I should take it. Does taking in these good fats actually help you lose fat?

Although I don't do this personally, I've heard to get the natural stuff and decant the top oily layer. Normally, you're supposed to stirr it up and then use it. It is "natural" because it does not contain the added saturated fat that stabilizes store-bought pb and is thus, more healthy.

I get my efa's from flax, almonds and fish.

Yea I mixed it and did what I am suppose to do with it.. I am just wondering how much I should take of it and when? Should I take it before I work out or after?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually the guys who are concerned with the "good" fats are cutting. So I am under the impression that you are cutting. Peanut Butter isn't the best cutting food, it's high in carbs which is a nono. Try getting good fats from flax oil, hemp oil, fish, etc.

If you aren't cutting peanut butter is a great bulking food.

Yanks,
There's really no best time to take it. Just eat. The natural stuff is quite good for you compared to Jif and others.

Top Bottom