Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natty test boosters backed by bloodwork

weeritnz21

[FONT=&quot]I was just wondering how many natty test boosters can be backed by bloodwork (human, not rodents!)? For example, using nettle root (activate)... I had a before and after test that clearly showed a significant jump in free T (to top of range). Anyone else, other products? It is a great testimonal to the products that really work.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I've never done bloodwork comparison on and off natural testosterone boosters, but I would imagine you would see varying efficacy based on several factors. If your natural baseline is on the lower side, it may be of greater benefit. Additionally, if you are older it will likely see prove more beneficial. As always, genetics will play a part in how responsive you are to it as well.

when you take a product like n2generate it not only will naturally boost your T levels, but also your LH, FSH, get your leydig cells happier, help balance cholesterol and estrogen. and it contains herbs which have been used for libido and ED for 100's of years. so try it man, you will like it

That honestly sounds amazing, how long have you used it for ? I am trying to do as much research as I possibly can. I just saw a commercial on tv for nugenix with frank thomas in the commercial. Is this a similar product ?

That honestly sounds amazing, how long have you used it for ? I am trying to do as much research as I possibly can. I just saw a commercial on tv for nugenix with frank thomas in the commercial. Is this a similar product ?

i been using it for a decade. compare the ingredients in it vs. any other testosterone supplement and they do not compare

Yeah just simply check out ingredient lists for different products and and you will see what they are all missing out on!

Top Bottom