Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nat test booster which is best?

nicee

I have done a couple cycles in the past and made good gains....however I quit working out for a year:confused: I lost my gains completly.....well I bought a gym and I'm ready to give er hell, I realized my best gains were when I was lifting natural and supplementing soo I have been researching a few supp company's.

One in particular would be muscle pharm's battle fuel (test booster)this is a canadian product..keep in mind I need supps that are available in canada. I look forward to your input

I've tried a few natty T boosters and out of the ones I tried I'd only suggest Activate Xtreme or THRUST. AX brought some nice clean gains with some recomp and THRUST had equally nice gains with incredible sleep.

yeah you gotta be careful with the sustain though, you can drown girls if you're not careful.:lmao:

i changed my name in a girls phone i met the other day to Mr. Bon Appetit as a joke after we were talking about it lol. she's coming back for seconds this thursday:jenscat

but seriously though sustain works pretty damn well if you ask me.

Top Bottom