Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NAC powder question about it's quality

Steve Defraine

Hi everyone I bought some nac powder online but I have my doubts if it's real it smells really bad , like fart when you open the bottle it comes in, I was wondering if nac powder has that natural smell or this shit is expired or fake, thank you.

NAC has broad benefits to health. Because it contains both sulfur and the amino acid cysteine, NAC serves as a precursor to glutathione-a key antioxidant that provides protection against free radicals and toxins in the body.

Pros

Great for reducing glutamate toxicity and OCD
Helps prevent the flu
Great antioxidant
Great biofilm disruptor
Increases the master antioxidant – Glutathione
Improves Fertility
Good for a diverse array of conditions

Cons

Can negate some of the benefits of exercise
Doesn’t taste good and can cause a bit of nausea or stomach upset
May negate cancer killing properties of chemotherapy

There is no way of telling if it is real, or not - the most reliable way of knowing it is by getting it from a reliable source, but you can not assume that it is legit based solely on smell and the looks of it.

I would not pay too much attention to the smell, because raws can smell differently depending on the manufacturing processes and the nature of the material itself.

A NAC supplement SHOULD taste terrible. NAC contains sulfur which has a very unpleasant odour to it. Sulfur has a sort of an 'egg' smell to it.

Perfectly normal.

Why not just get N2Guard. It contains NAC, TUDCA, Milk Thistle, and like 40 other ingredients. It is in capsules too so you don't taste it.

Top Bottom