Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is n2slin right for me?

I already have high insulin sensitivity. I do not. Can not. Will not put on fat. Only mass I gain is in muscle. That said, would this stuff be safe for me? My diet consists of large amounts of carbs. Would I need to back off some carbs or will I be ok. Also what are sides. Can this junk mess u up like insulin? Diabetes? I'm sketchy about long term on this stuff. Safe on women?

Then maybe I've got it backwards? Do I got low insulin sensitivity.

That could be it, N2 Slin is pretty epic though i started using it with a high carb bulking diet and i have had absolutely INSANE pumps in the gym and this more rounded fullness to muscle bellies. It would aid greatly in your bulk to more efficiently utilize carbs for glycogen replenishment and faster recovery.

N2Slin is the best all around supplement. You can utilize it with any diet, any cycle, and any workout.

Great stuff!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

what about if a person is a diabetic would it affect glucose levels massively or would it just be a case of adjusting insulin levels to suit ?

what about if a person is a diabetic would it affect glucose levels massively or would it just be a case of adjusting insulin levels to suit ?

I'm not 100 percent sure on that - I would say ask your dr but he would probably know squat about what is in N2Slin. I think as a diabetic you should be careful but you have access to insulin so why bother with N2Slin? You could combine it with your insulin but you just need to make sure you are eating enough carbs.

Top Bottom