Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin progress update (with pics!)

Jaybee115

Well I've been hard at it 5/6 days per week 1 hour of weights, 20 mins of punch bag and 3 mile run.
I haven't quite finished the bottle yet but I bought this new cam today so I wanted to play about with it . :D

Changed my diet to porridge (oatmeal) in the morning, lean meat with veg for dinner/low fat chicken curry with brown rice (once per week) followed by a light salad in the evening (lettuce, tomato, tuna, avocado).

Here my before pic
bridmna.jpg

and heres the one i just took today
DSCN0013.jpg

and another one
elbirdman.jpg

I know the lighting is a bit different so I am cheating a bit but tell me what you think.

Thanks guys, I was considering oxy elite pro next but I decided to go the whole hog and just do an EC stack, anyone know how much better it is to do ECA? Or best stick to EC?

definitely some progress noticed. keep it up bro and you'll be shredded in no time.

Im adding NEED2Slin with my stack of:

Test E
Masteron E
Beastdrol
Oxy Elite Pro (LipoStim3 *alternating)
N2Gaurd
GEAR
PES Shift
HCGenerate
PhytoSerms 347
Formestane

We will see how it goes....

-Legacy

You should bro.

White willow bark is a better option. I know you can get that for cheap with Ephedrine thru the sponsor here.

Or to make it intense you could stack EC with Adderllin which has a lot of stuff that stacks well with E, plus already has the white willow bark in there too :D

Top Bottom