Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Slin + N2Shred Stack

bigdog8

What do you guys think about N2 Slin + N2 Burn + N2 Shred + N2 Stim. Is that overboard? The N2Shred stack can be purchased for the same price as N2Burn + N2Shred so figured I'd ask. Also what dose of N2Slin would you recommend for fat burning?

Yes if its timed well its not overkill.. and 1 cap 20 mins before meals is very effective for fat burning... and it adds synnergy to anything your using.

For Need2slin I like 1 cap before meals with less than 50g of carbs and before fasted cardio/lifting. Two caps before bigger meals/cheat meals.

Only thing I can warn you about is the extreme amour of shredding you will have. As mrsupps said timing is key. Will you log this ? Lett me know I'd love to follow

What do you guys think about N2 Slin + N2 Burn + N2 Shred + N2 Stim. Is that overboard? The N2Shred stack can be purchased for the same price as N2Burn + N2Shred so figured I'd ask. Also what dose of N2Slin would you recommend for fat burning?

Looks like a solid stack to me! I would just start dosing things on the lower end first so you don't get all stimmed out.

As far as N2Slin I always do 2 caps with me pre workout meal and 2 caps with my post workout shake

Top Bottom