Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Slin and low carb diet

gianster

Would taking N2Slin still be beneficial for fat loss if I already eat a very low carb diet? Like no direct sources of carbs? Or does it only work by shuttling the carbs you eat to the muscles? Thanks

Yes it would be beneficial, I'm doing keto now and taking 1 cap n2slin before each meal, the results are good I'm getting more ripped by the day

Would taking N2Slin still be beneficial for fat loss if I already eat a very low carb diet? Like no direct sources of carbs? Or does it only work by shuttling the carbs you eat to the muscles? Thanks

You can always try it and find out.

N2slin works as a nutrient partitioner and also blocks insulin from rising too rapidly

Fuak yeah man it would be beneficial. The more tight your diet is the more results you'll get from using the product itself. A great benefit also is that you can take fewer capsules since you are not eating a lot of carbs and so your bottle of N2Slin will last you longer!

www.N2Slin.com

Top Bottom