Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Slin and carb cycling

Vovavitar

I am doing the carb cycling diet for one monthalready, and I like it a lot. Feels great, and it is for real notthat hard to follow. I have a question related to the carb loadingdays – I have some N2Slin that I use all the time, but since onthose days the idea is to get in carbs and calories, maybe I shouldnot use the N2Slin on those days?

I would say that better keep taking it even on carb-loading days. The thing is that your body still needs to get the carbs as a signal to be using them up for energy, and not store them in the form of fat. And besides, N2Slin does not destroy the carbs - it redistributes them into the muscles instead of fat. Therefore, I can even say that it is more important to take N2Slin on those days.

Check out this article on N2slin and how N2slin works brother -> https://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-fat-loss-supplement

It basically works like this -

No one will question that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is they are anabolic to BOTH muscle and fat cells.

What N2slin does is increases muscle insulin sensitivity. This helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The best way to use n2slin is to take 2 tablets 30-45 minutes before meals. It's actually particularly important to use N2slin before high carb days to ensure the carbs are stored in the muscles and not in fat cells.

That is really insightful, so I will sure take my N2Slin on carb loading days. Does this supplement work well? What kind of difference should I expect?

Yeah, it works very well. Me and my wife use it regularly, especially when dieting, and it really makes a difference. It is impossible to put a precise figure on that effect, but it is definitely noticeable.

That is really insightful, so I will sure take my N2Slin on carb loading days. Does this supplement work well? What kind of difference should I expect?
i personally use the stuff everyday before my meals.

i take 30 minutes before hand. 2 caps with my larger meals and 1 cap with my snacks.

it blocks fat beautifully and also nutrition partitions. it really works

If you buy a simple blood glucose testing machine (the one a diabetic uses) and test your fasting blood glucose levels, N2slin will significantly lower them.

Don't just take my word for it. Test your blood glucose levels, take 2 tablets of n2slin, wait 30 minutes and test them again. They will drop significantly.

Low fasting blood sugar = more carbs in the muscle = better fat loss and better muscle growth

I really like N2Slin. It make s a big difference when I am eating a good amount of carbs. I can notice the difference when I don't use it.

Top Bottom