Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin

S

shrimp poboy

A MUST HAVE!!!!!!

Need2slin is a powerful Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling
compound. It Shot guns carbohydrates and other nutrients To your muscles leaving them no chance of being stored as fat. By way of
increasing insulin sensitivity and carbohydrates/Nutrition up take Need2slin Improves Nutrition pertinence. This means carbs,sugars,fats other nutrients get used or stored in the muscle as energy rather then stared as fat. Moreover need2slin improves the dispelling of carbohydrates that are not used as well.

The benefits Of need2slin

Increased LBM!
Rock hard, long lasting PUMPS!
Lower bodyfat!
Increased glycogen uptake!
Increased metabolism!
Improved thyroid function!
Increased Androgen receptor sensitivity!
Improved blood lipids
Increased vascularity

How to use Need2slin?

Need2slin can be used to increase lbm on a lean bulk, to increase strength, lower bodyfat, support good health, and to further gains in the gym. Used 30 mins before meals, Need2slin will push carbs into the muscles, giving you a food pump, and stopping the storage of Nutrients to fat.

2 caps 30 mins before a meal containing 40g carbs or more, This will shuttle the nutrients into the muscle. If you are on a bulk diet and looking for large body mass increases, then 3 caps before a meal containing 60-100grams carbs.

Need2slin will prevent any fat storage by way of increased glycogen retention into the muscles. In turn as glycogen holds water and is shuttled into the muscles you the muscle larger and fuller. When used for 4- 6 weeks the effects of bodyfat decreasing, and muscle increasing will become very evident.
It can also be used before fasted cardio, to increase glut action, or the muscles ability to hold onto glycogen, and to boost gh secretion, by lowering blood sugar levels, plus its cortisol blocking effects will prevent catabolism of your hard earned muscle.

Cutting or bulking, no matter your goals Need2slin can Increase the speed in which you reach them. Proper nutrition is the key and Need2slin helps put the food you eat to better use, Building muscle!!!!

Need2slin Supplement facts:

2 caps per serving 60 servings per container.

1.) 450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!

2.) 250mg Acetyl L-carnatine

3.) 200mg NaR-ALA

4.) 200mg L-norvaline

5.) 90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.

6.) 30mg synephrine HCI

7.) 18mg Banaba leaf.

warnings

This product is intended for adults only. Keep this product out of reach of children.

If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Customer Reviews Name: Alex Date: 02/20/2010 Review: Awesome product Im loving it its really helping keep me mean and lean in the gym I stacked this with some of needto's supps helladrol and tren tfo and Need2slin and ive never been so strong and ripped in my life. Name: Aero Date: 02/11/2010 Review: Okey, decided to try out N2BM´s new product Need2Slin, best thing I ever decided to do. Im so hopped up on posivtive comments on this product I dont know where to start. I have never been fat but never been able to see my abs, this was bumming me out as I felt fat. First week wow massive pumps and increased energy at the end of that week I started to notice some fat loss not much but some. I think it was around week 2 when my muscles felt alot harder than before and a slight hint of increased vascularity. And now I can really see some fatloss. Best thing is yet to come, my muscles have increased. I just finished my third week today and these things I just mentioned gets more noticable with everyday. I was not even hoping for this much when I bought the product, but this is was you get when you shop at N2BM, pure high quality products that do everything they say they do. Thanks for a gr

Top Bottom