Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin

On it!

There's a freakin 25% off sale the day my favorite supp comes back in stock?

Is it my birthday?

i got a bottle of this and have no idea what it does, what to expect, or how to use it... lol... impulse buy... can someone help me out here? i hear good stuff about it

i got a bottle of this and have no idea what it does, what to expect, or how to use it... lol... impulse buy... can someone help me out here? i hear good stuff about it

Dose it 30 minutes before meals with carbs. I use 3 caps for high carb meals, and dose one cap before lower carb meals.

Need2slin helps your body utilize carbs more effectively and efficiently, with much less chance that any will be stored as fat.

Dose it 30 minutes before meals with carbs. I use 3 caps for high carb meals, and dose one cap before lower carb meals.

Need2slin helps your body utilize carbs more effectively and efficiently, with much less chance that any will be stored as fat.

Awesome. That should help. All my meals have med-high carbs. I'm an ectomorph so I try to use carbs and protein to put on size but seems its just turning to fat. Then again my diet is horrible so that explains that too.
I'm starting a clean lean bulking diet after Christmas so incorporating this with whey2build should do me nicely and make a decent addition to upcoming cycle. Anything I should avoid while taking it?

Awesome. That should help. All my meals have med-high carbs. I'm an ectomorph so I try to use carbs and protein to put on size but seems its just turning to fat. Then again my diet is horrible so that explains that too.
I'm starting a clean lean bulking diet after Christmas so incorporating this with whey2build should do me nicely and make a decent addition to upcoming cycle. Anything I should avoid while taking it?

Just try to stay away from sugars, starches, and breads as much as possible and get better clean carbs like sweet potatoes and brown rice. Need2slin will help with any carb source, but is always best to try and eat as clean as you can to lean bulk.

Just try to stay away from sugars, starches, and breads as much as possible and get better clean carbs like sweet potatoes and brown rice. Need2slin will help with any carb source, but is always best to try and eat as clean as you can to lean bulk.

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate the help and advice. Diet has always been a weak point for me

Diet is always tough but consistency is key! nslin helps.

have u looked at the n2shred stack? I'm on it now and love it (appetite suppresant helps)

Diet is always tough but consistency is key! nslin helps.

have u looked at the n2shred stack? I'm on it now and love it (appetite suppresant helps)

Nah fat loss isn't a prob for me. Same with appetite. I can go 24 hours with no food and be ok. It's weird. I've been on a 2 month break from lifting... For rest and recovery to say the least. I do cardio for a week and I shred up. It's not normal. That's why I got I to gear. It is the only way I put weight on. I ate a 5000 cal a day diet for two mos and gained two and a half pounds. I shit 20 mins after every meal. I'm on my feet all day. My metabolism is ridiculous. I get very strong for my size and cut up nice, but gear is the only thing that helps me put on size. That's the honest truth.

Top Bottom