Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2shred plus n2slin stack

bowstretch

i started this stack plus the insanity workout last monday. when i started i weighed between 208-210. after one full week i weight yesterday and weighed in at 200 even. honestly i was not expecting that. i am staking the stack just as it says online and i am taking the slin 1 pill 3 times a day b4 meals. the only other thing i take is ruthless vitamin and krill ts. so far very pleased. i will keep updates coming weekly.

Nice job bro. I have done two rounds of Insanity after my hernia surgery to drop BF and because I couldnot lift for a while. Worked well. Month 2 is a killer!!!!!! The N2 stack you a re running looks great bro. Please continue to update and good luck.

thanks, this is my second time to do insanity but last time was with no supplements. can really tell a difference this time with the added stack.

girlfried is currently on the n2shred stack but looking to up the dose a bit. what would be recomended of the three to increase?

Top Bottom