Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts review***

thecompound

Pro Bodybuilder
Alright I am so impressed in NTBM's pre-workout called N2KTS that I need to get the word out there as it already is. Here it goes. . . .

So I just got it in the mail today and it comes about the same size as a Jack3d or 1.M.R tub with a similar size scoop as the two. The directions say start with one scoop (yeah right) and move up to 2 (lets start here). I got the Green Apple and mixed it with about 8oz of water. It turns a deep hulk like green and has a nice scent. When shaken up theres no foamy build up or anything and goes down pretty smooth. So far so good. at about 15 minutes into it I started to get the itchy/tingling feeling when touching my back and face which I actually like. About 30 minutes in the itchy feeling subsided and i had a light sense of awareness and focus and figured that this was what is was like. But no, I STRAIGHT SNAPPED INTO BEAST MODE AT 45 minutes!!!!! I all of the sudden was hit with a rush of focus that I have never felt from any pre-workout EVER made, and I have really tried everything even mixing multiple different kinds together.

This may sound weird and a little crazy but at about 55 minutes in (the first 40 were the wait to actually get to the gyn and the other 15 were actually me working out) i closed my eyes with my I-pod in and focused, I felt like I was moving out of my body the focus was so great and literally could not hear my music any more until I snapped back to put up the plates on bench. Crazy I know but I swear on it my elite bros. As the work out continued it stayed the same and I had ungodly focus pump and power through my workout and even on the drive home lol, I am going to back off to a scoop and a half next time because I think it jacked me up a little too much hah. But in a nut shell I have became a believer of NTBM products and really REALLY would say that this IS the BEST pre-workout supplement on the market today, take my word and try it guys you will not be discouraged.

good to hear that bro! N2TKS is amazing product. Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order.

legit shit. never tried the green apple but i got a tub of fruit punch and grape?? i think. sometimes i even take a few scoops just to get a legal high

I have the powerchews preworkout, but I have never tried N2KTS. I really want to though as I'm pretty sensitive to stims because I don't drink coffee or soda. I rarely consume caffeine or stims at all so my preworkouts always hype me up. Has anyone tried both the powerchews PWO and N2KTS? Which did you like better?

legit shit. never tried the green apple but i got a tub of fruit punch and grape?? i think. sometimes i even take a few scoops just to get a legal high

I've only tried the green apple, I love the taste, best pre-work out I've tried by far.

its good shit, but i noticed i have to time it right. once im liftin im in the zone. if i take it too early i get all weird till i can start burning energy. but once the blood is flowin im all good

nice review here I've been meaning to pick some of this up.hmm might have to pick some up soon.

its good shit, but i noticed i have to time it right. once im liftin im in the zone. if i take it too early i get all weird till i can start burning energy. but once the blood is flowin im all good

I've only tried the green apple, I used to take it about 30 min before my workout..
Great stuff !!:)

Top Bottom