Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS log, during sarms.

Faststangxxx

Today I got my N2KTS in from ntbm.com. Fast shipping, didn't expect it until next week. Professional service as always.

I'm 30 yo, 6'5", 275, with 12% bf that's dropping. I'm doing 3 days a week cardio for 30-40 minutes, and 5 days a week lifting.

I'm currently on HCGenerate, S4, Osta, Gear, and N2slin. All of these I have been on for over a week.

Today is my first time taking N2KTS, and its leg day. I will report back after the workout is over. Any questions pm or ask here.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

N2kts is great stuff, you will enjoy it. At your size you will probably need 2 scoops tho lol. Try stacking it with attack you won't be disapointed

Just got done with my first workout on it. Workout was squats, straight leg deadlifts, leg press, leg curls, and leg extensions. Felt good, I tried one and a half scoops. I'm gonna go up to two. Definitely had good focus and energy.

I forgot to mention I'm also taking animal pack, l-citruline, l-arginine, pyruvate, and forged burner.
Also cardio is in the morning while depleted.

What are you dosing your SARMs at?

I really like NTBM's products...I just got my order today. Ordered like 10 products from him

I'm at 50mg of s4 split, and 25mg of osta...

Ok, back in the gym today. Took two scoops, and this seems to be the sweet spot for me. Started a chest workout, and it got cut short by some drama with my wife. I was in the middle of my second exercise when it all went down. I was doing incline presses with 120 lb dumbells and it felt good. I'm gonna do back tomorrow, and revisit some chest on Wednesday.

Top Bottom