Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS or just regular creaitne mono or alkaline

dirtyluke1

Looking for a good creatine product, i never tried N2KTS it does have creatine in it correct?? how much per serv?
is it a better product to go with rather then just regular creatine mono or alkaline??
cheers

I would go with the creatine powerchews they have at NTBM or would just buy some creatine monohydrate in powder form , it will last u 3 months

Yeah it's a preworkout , I think
It has 2 grams of creatine , I haven't tried it but guys around here say it's the bomb , if u want to save money just buy a tub of creatine monohydrate and take 5g a day, And u could get The preworkout as well , Ull be throwing the weights around

Looking for a good creatine product, i never tried N2KTS it does have creatine in it correct?? how much per serv?
is it a better product to go with rather then just regular creatine mono or alkaline??
cheers

Bro have you checked out the powerchews creatine at needtobuildmuscle.com?

They are amazing.

There is also a 20% off sale right now.

Use the code

NTBM20!

N2KTS is for intense preworkout purposes, the chews are more geared for maintaining max creatine levels within the body.

N2KTS is for intense preworkout purposes, the chews are more geared for maintaining max creatine levels within the body.

That is correct. Powerchews has a preworkout formula as well!!! Again 20% off sale at needtobuildmuslce.com

code NTBM20

Top Bottom