Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS Gone!!!!!????????

nycdiesel

went to get another bottle of N2kts,
i need that stuff to function in the gym.
normally have two places online i can find it,
ALL GONE!!!!!
WTF.....is that it????? there is no more being made , or there is just a shortage?

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Just opened my last tub of it and I turned another on to it from samples and now it's gone!!!! I've emailed a few people and messages a few people trying to find some but heard nothing back........ I don't know where to go after its gone. Grrrr I feel your pain. Anyone here know where to get some? And where has it gone?

went to get another bottle of N2kts,
i need that stuff to function in the gym.
normally have two places online i can find it,
ALL GONE!!!!!
WTF.....is that it????? there is no more being made , or there is just a shortage?

11 cups of coffee!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

The fruit punch is still in stock. I also suggest tryin the forged 1g stim or atomic tabs.

needtobuildmuscle had the fruit punch...all gone.
mr supps hasnt had any for some time.
i ordered some forged 1g stim and im gonna use that to tide me over till i need to pop my last container of n2kts
i emailed place i normally get n2kts from and they said they havnt heard anything about when they will be expecting more in stock.

if anyone has any leads on where u can get it please let me know.
thanks

Honestly the zero loss stuff off Mr.supps had the same exact effect as n2kts. With discount its like $18 and just as solid.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom