Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts

that would be a legit natty stack damn

Add whey and replenisher and better bars for a sweet natural stack.

Sure you need multi,fish oil, hard traning and good diet but a good stack whether your a rookie or vet.

I dont really care much for flavors, but have had grape and apple, both were decent. The thing i realy like about n2kts is that is goes down EASILY. It's smooth and u can just down it. Love it.

N2kts- second day of use and I love it. Don't get so much of the "tingle", which I liked.... But have crazy focus and not jittery energy and no crash! Green apple* it actually taste decent which is a make or break kinda deal for me. Will def be getting more when the time comes.

green apple looks hella cool to haha. I hate the face tingle from the super load of arginine with jack3d. n2kts = #1 in my books

I have tried so many PWo drinks over the years...NO Xplode, Jack3d, Dark Matter, Animal Rage, Razor 8, Ezekiel, Mesomorph, ASGT, 1MRP, you name it I have tried at least a sample of it...nothing has come close to what N2KTS does for me...and yes I add N2 Amp too for the most kick ass workouts, and no crash!!! Nice smooth energy through the morning!

Top Bottom