Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts...

Yes. It is not sweet at all as then it would have sugars and sweeteners involved.

If you don't prefer the taste you could always mix it up with some crystal light to add a little sweetness to it.

^^ Yup!

Also just add more water if nothing else to add. I don't mind the taste at all! :D
5 mins and I'm a freakin lobster ready to KTS!!

Yes. It is not sweet at all as then it would have sugars and sweeteners involved.

If you don't prefer the taste you could always mix it up with some crystal light to add a little sweetness to it.

Just kind of a tart, bitter after taste, thought mine was missing something. I though I saw sucralose on the label so it threw me off completely.

I was like, this is some bunk ass sucralose they put in here.

Just kind of a tart, bitter after taste, thought mine was missing something. I though I saw sucralose on the label so it threw me off completely.

I was like, this is some bunk ass sucralose they put in here.

Lol...Nope. Yours tastes no different than everyone elses. It was never intended to taste like koolaid or anything.

In my original response I forgot to add which crystal light. Rumor has it that it goes best with fruit punch flavored crystal light.

Lol...Nope. Yours tastes no different than everyone elses. It was never intended to taste like koolaid or anything.

In my original response I forgot to add which crystal light. Rumor has it that it goes best with fruit punch flavored crystal light.

I mixed it with about 4oz of h2o and 4oz of pure acai juice, that's doable.

Top Bottom