Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts

Here is what an Admin at another board said about N2KTS, after being a very outspoken skeptic of it:

It was quite a while ago that I used my complementary N2KTS to completion. I dosed the N2KTS the gram for gram equivalent as I have Jacked. I even ventured up to the full two scoops which is a bit more grams than amount of Jacked I used to use. I liked it a lot.

Upon completion of that complementary bottle of N2KTS I followed shorty after it with my regular staple of Jacked. Upon my dose of Jacked I returned to my normal 2 scoops which is less grams than the two scoops of N2KTS. I noticed a diminished result from the normal two scoops of Jacked. So over time I worked my way up in dose to the equivalent of two full scoops using the N2KTS scoop. Basically, using the N2KTS scoop, two full scoops of Jacked did not provide me the same results that two full scoops of N2KTS. It would appear that it is not a matter of using more of the same ingredients

The N2KTS was more clean, crisp and sharp and reasonably more intense. The effects lasted well after my workout and passed my post workout shake. No negative effects were experienced during or after.

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom